|Home||» Products||» Tissue Culture Racks||» Tissue Culture Racks|
Tissue Culture Racks
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
We are a profound manufacturer of an extensive collection of superior quality Tissue Culture Racks in Bengaluru (India). These racks are used to store tissue culture bottle in systematic way. Our team members fabricate and design these racks with the use of cutting-edge technology and quality assured stainless steel & other needed raw material. Available in different specifications, these Tissue Culture Racks are acknowledged for low maintenance cost, tough construction, high strength, long life and market leading prices.
- R1- Fixed Racks with or without castor wheel
- R2- Movable Racks with rail and geared movement
- Detailed specifications attached with financial quote for your reference
TC Racks are designed keeping in mind the application research or commercial production.
Research rack: are generally fitted with multiple PAR lights wit photoperiodic timer & shelves are either mild steel powder coated/ glass/SS/ tray mounting type.
The racks are mounted on castor wheels.
Commercial Production Racks: Are generally designed as per customer specification depending on the rooms size & total bottle capacity required. Theses racks are generally 10-20 feet in length & 4.2ft depth & 8-9ft Height. These racks can commonly accommodate 3000-14000 bottles per rack. Racks are fitted PAR lights with photoperiodic timer. Racks can be either fixed or castor wheel mounted or on rails with mechanical movements.
Size (Approx) LXDXH
Side/ Supporting frames
MS tubular 25x 50mm 16 Swg
Tube and chock & Tray Chanel mounting
C Chanel 12x60x12mm1.6mm MS sheet
Tray mounting Chanel
L &T type Chanel 20x20mm 3mm MS Angle
Distance between Tray bottom and Tube frame bottom
MS coated bolts and nuts
Epoxy powder coated
Size of Tray
Electronic 36 W
- Bottom Frame:- MS channel (ISBC 75) 75x40x5mm
- Side Frames:- 25x50mm MS tubular 16 SWG
- Tube and Chock Mounting:- 12x60x12mm C Chanel constructed out of 1.6mm MS Sheet
- Tray Mounting Chanel:- 20x20mm L and T Chanel constructed out of 3mm MS angle
- Rack Mounting:- On MS wheel with gear arrangement mounted on solid rail for easy mobility for cleaning and other purpose using rotating handle on side. Or Heavy castor wheel mounted.
- Control panel:- mounted on side with MCB'S contactor and Digital timer
- Painting:- Powder coated classic white
- Fittings:- MS coated Bolts
- Tube:- Philips 36 W Fl. Tube
- Ballast:- Philips Sumo 36 W
- Side Holders:- Cona
- Timer: - programmable Digital
- Contactor: - 16 amps 3 Pole Branded
- Control:- MCBs branded one each for each row
- Wiring:- Main input wire 2.5 Sq.mm Havels / Finolex or similar make in PVC casing
- Tube to chock:- 0.25 sq.mm wire