|Home||» Products||» Tissue Culture Racks||» Tissue Culture Racks|
Tissue Culture Racks
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
TISSUE CULTURE RACKS
- R1- Fixed Racks with or without castor wheel
- R2- Movable Racks with rail and geared movement
- Detailed specifications attached with financial quote for your reference
TC Racks are designed keeping in mind the application research or commercial production.
Research rack: are generally fitted with multiple PAR lights wit photoperiodic timmer & shelves are either mild steel powder coated/ glass/SS/ tray mounting type.
The racks are mounted on castor wheels.
Commercial Production Racks: Are generally designed as per customer specification depending on the rooms size & total bottle capacity required. Theses racks are generally 10-20 feet in length & 4.2ft depth & 8-9ft Height. These racks can commonly accommodate 3000-14000 bottles per rack. Racks are fitted PAR lights with photoperiodic timmer. Racks can be either fixed or castor wheel mounted or on rails with mechanical movements.
Size ( Approx) LXDXH
Side/ Supporting frames
MS tubular 25x 50mm 16 Swg
Tube and chock & Tray Chanel mounting
C Chanel 12x60x12mm1.6mm MS sheet
Tray mounting Chanel
L &T type Chanel 20x20mm 3mm MS Angle
Distance between Tray bottom and Tube frame bottom
MS coated bolts and nuts
Epoxy powder coated
Size of Tray
Electronic 36 W
- Bottom Frame:- MS channel (ISBC 75) 75x40x5mm
- Side Frames:- 25x50mm MS tubular 16 SWG
- Tube and Chock Mounting:- 12x60x12mm C Chanel constructed out of 1.6mm MS Sheet
- Tray Mounting Chanel:- 20x20mm L and T Chanel constructed out of 3mm MS angle
- Rack Mounting:- On MS wheel with gear arrangement mounted on solid rail for easy mobility for cleaning and other purpose using rotating handle on side. Or Heavy castor wheel mounted.
- Control panel:- mounted on side with MCBâ€™S contactor and Digital timer
- Painting:- Powder coated classic white
- Fittings:- MS coated Bolts
- Tube:- Philips 36 W Fl. Tube
- Ballast:- Philips Sumo 36 W
- Side Holders:- Cona
- Timer: - programmable Digital
- Contactor: - 16 amps 3 Pole Branded
- Control:- MCBs branded one each for each row
- Wiring:- Main input wire 2.5 Sq.mm Havels/ Finolex or similar make in PVC casing
- Tube to chock:- 0.25 sq.mm wire